November 17, 2011

SWEDEN ROCK FESTIVAL 2012?

Sweden Rock (Magazine, Cruise & Shop) 
are now organizing their festival for 19th time in Sölvesborg, Sweden!
The festival begins (whenever you feel like placing your tent on the field) 
on the 6th of June until the 9th of June.

Mötley Crüe, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Blue Öyster Cult, Edguy, Dimmu Borgir, Symphony X, Gamma Ray, Danko Jones, Pentagram, Hell & Bonafide,
The settled bands so far to entertain you on the biggest Metal festival in Sweden. Tempted? Go and buy the tickets ! 
Find more information about the festival on the website, 


2 comments:

  1. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in
    accession capital to assert that I acquire
    actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

    my site search engine marketing

    ReplyDelete